What Is CurseForge and How to Use It?
- 5 May 2022
The CurseForge app is a great tool for Minecraft players who want to install mods and other add-ons for the game. The app makes it easy to find and install mods, and it also allows you to manage your mod files and keep them up to date. The app is free to download and use, and it’s available for both Windows and Mac. There is also a mobile version of the app available for Android and iOS devices. The CurseForge app is easy to use, and it’s a great way to find and install mods for Minecraft. If you’re looking for a mod manager, this is a great option.
Step-by-Step Guide How to CurseForge
- First, you will need to create a CurseForge account. You can do this by going to the CurseForge website and clicking on the "Sign In" button in the top-right corner.
- Once you have created an account, you will need to log in. Once you are logged in, you will be taken to your account page.
- On the left side of the page, you will see a menu. In this menu, click on the "Mods" option.
- You will now be taken to the Mods section of the CurseForge website. Here, you will see a list of all the mods that are available on CurseForge.
- Find the mod that you want to download and click on it. This will take you to the mod's page.
- On the mod's page, you will see a "Download" button. Click on this button to download the mod.
- Once the mod has finished downloading, you will need to unzip it. To do this, you will need to right-click on the mod file and select the "Extract All" option.
- Once the mod has been extracted, you will need to copy it to the "mods" folder. This folder is located in your Minecraft directory.
- Once the mod has been copied to the "mods" folder, you will need to launch Minecraft. When Minecraft has launched, you will need to select the "Mods" option.
- You will now see a list of all the mods that are installed. Find the mod that you want to use and select it.